Do you have any of the following problems?
- I am planning to expand overseas, but I want to know what I need to pay attention to in terms of accounting and taxation.
- I want to set up a subsidiary overseas, and I would like to have a specialist to assist me.
- I have established an overseas subsidiary, but I am not sure what the local situation is like. I would like to understand and improve the financial situation of my overseas subsidiary.
- I am concerned not only about accounting and taxation, but also about legal affairs and personnel and labor issues.
Leave it to us.
- We will support you from the stage of considering overseas expansion.
- We will provide you with easy-to-understand information on points that you need to pay attention to in terms of accounting and taxation.
- When establishing an overseas subsidiary, we will introduce you to a local accounting firm with which we are affiliated.
- We will check the monthly trial balance of your overseas subsidiary and inform you of the situation in an easy-to-understand manner.
- We will serve as the primary point of contact with local staff and accounting firms that do not speak Japanese.
- We will introduce you to lawyers, judicial scriveners, laborers, administrative scriveners, and other professionals who are strong in overseas business.
Service Contents (Example)
- Accounting and international taxation issues study from the pre-stage of overseas business expansion
- Investigation of accounting and tax information of the country in which the company is to establish a business presence
- Introduction to local accounting firms in the destination country
- Introductions to other professionals with strong overseas expertise (lawyers, judicial scriveners, administrative scriveners, laborers, etc.)
- Advisory services for international taxation on the Japanese side after overseas expansion
- Administrative support for overseas subsidiaries
- Accounting role for overseas subsidiaries (checking trial balance, translating trial balance and financial statements into Japanese, cash flow management)
- Liaison role with local staff of overseas subsidiaries and overseas accounting firms
- Support for submission of accounting reports of overseas subsidiaries to the head office in Japan
- Inspection of Japanese accounting and taxation theory at the time of withdrawal of overseas subsidiaries